16 Projects libraries and projects
9.5 9.2 JavaDistributed tracing system which gathers timing data needed to troubleshoot latency problems in microservice architectures.
5.1 8.3 JavaOpinionated framework for JSON- or GraphQL-APIs based on a JPA data model.
5.0 6.2 Java2D chart library for Swing, JavaFX and server-side applications.
4.3 9.4 ShellOpenJDK builds which allows to choose between HotSpot and OpenJ9.
4.1 8.8 JavaIn-memory high performance caching library.
2.4 2.8 JavaJCuda offers Java bindings for CUDA and CUDA-related libraries.
2.3 8.0 CSSJavalin is just a few thousand lines of code on top of Jetty, which means its performance is almost equivalent to pure Jetty.
2.3 7.2 DockerfileBuilt from OpenJDK, thoroughly tested and passed the JCK.
- -Modern monitoring & analytics.
- -Two-style approach for writing microservices: Functional-reactive and as an implementation of MicroProfile.
- -Fully managed package management SaaS with support for Maven/Gradle/SBT.
- -OpenJDK builds for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- -Open JDK distributed by Oracle.
- -Modern full-stack framework with focus on modularity, minimal memory footprint and startup time.
- -No-cost, multiplatform, production-ready distribution of OpenJDK by Amazon.
- -RedHat's OpenJDK distribution.